Proposal



Proposal


1. Who is the client, or company you are representing? The client I decided to represent is Bombay Sapphire Dry Gin. It’s a very popular drink for all ages which is why I decided to pick it.

2. What is the product?  The product is an alcoholic beverage which is Bombay Sapphire Gin

3. Who is the target audience?  The target audience for my client’s product, is 18+ as its an alcoholic beverage and is aimed at males and females.

4. Where would you expect to see this advertisement? I would expect to see this advert in a magazine or on an online advert

5. What kind of lighting are you going to use to make this look professional? For the lighting, I don’t have any professional lights so I decided for the sides of my DIY lighting box I have two iPhone flashes to come in at the side and at the front I have a  small basic ring-light which will be for the front of my light.

 6. What props do you need? For props, I need a black background in order to make my light focus on the bottle, I also need a Bombay Sapphire Gin bottle, I need a water spray so I can manipulate the bottle looking cold and wet and I also have botanicals for decoration (which are used for gin & tonic)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My final Product shot before vs after

Choosing the final product shot