Practice/ experimenting


                           
So this is one of the first images I took while experimenting with my product. For this i used two lights either side and just the flash on my iPhone.

                         
For this image, i then used A4 sheets of black felt for the background as i thought black would make the product stand out. The lighting i used for this was one light on the right side of my DIY box,  a small ring light for the front of the box but mostly natural light at I had it facing a window.

                       
This is then what my setup looked like  with using a ring light and one other light.


                                   
How i shot this image was, I brought the box over to a darker area and just had one light on, which was the right side of my box, just to see what it would look like with less light.


And then finally here i actually only just used my ring light so i held the light above the product so the light was like a birds eye view, and i then just took the image.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My final Product shot before vs after

Choosing the final product shot